Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
That is similar to one of my dumb moves when I was about 12 years old. We had this tree in the yard that had a branch that was the perfect height for riding under on my bike and I could grab the branch and let it pull me off the bike. Then I would see how far my bike would roll before it fell over.

Of course, this became a competition with myself to make the bike go farther and farther each time. One day I was determined to set a "new world's record". I started as far back as I could; got the bike going as fast as I could; and grabbed the branch ...... except, I didn't grab the branch. I was going so fast that when I grabbed for the branch, it knocked my hands backward and I hit the ground in a totally horizontal position. Never saw how far the bike went and broke my back in the process. Needless to say, my old record still stands as there were no more attempts - ever
That's horrible. I never had a really bad injury from misadventures as I consider broken bones or massive burns the sign of serious shenanigans.

My previous misadventures on the bike involved racing my little brother from the garage, around a big oak tree in my aunt and uncles yard then stopping as close to the wall as possible without hitting it. The extra degree of difficulty was due to the garage being sanded smoothly and polished making stopping extremely, um...challenging. We take off and my brother assumes the early lead but I knew I'd get him on the brakes approaching the oak tree then power to the end. It was working perfectly until we had to stop. I hit the sanded and polished concrete and plowed straight into the sheetrock putting the bike through the wall up to the handle bars. The whole house shook and everyone came running outside to see what happened. My mom starts in on me and my dad, saying nothing, went straight to the storage room and grabbed tools/materials, hands them to me and goes inside without ever uttering a word.

It was one of the best races of my life!!
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
SakhirM410784.50