E30M3Brill
E90 ZCP 6MT, E92 LimeRock DCT, E30 M3
Rep
Drives: E30 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerRules! View Post
My zcp interest has come down significantly, and I fully agree with you that the 2009 car you mention is a nice one given the maintenance.

But if I consider that I had few requirements - zcp, sedan, 2011, 6 mt, and low mileage - and am already looking for non-zcp cars, i just want to be a bit more patient before dropping any other requirement especially as I am not in a hurry.

Thanks for the chime, always helpful to get opinions especially those that point out the importance of maintenance.
I'm with you, if you're not in a hurry and have a list of requirements/must-haves (just like I always do), no sense in settling. Took me 9-10 months to find my X5.

One this is for sure, and you've obviously noticed this, these cars (low mileage E90's) seem harder to find today than a year ago, so many people want them and are scooping them up.
Take your time - they are out there - you just need to be patient - some would say I have 2 unicorns - a 11 e90 ZCP 6 MT with 25k, as well as, a LRP DCT with less than 5k - that I bought within a year of each other. Keep searching - they are out there...