TeinBMW
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 335xi Msport, Conv, Tech

Garage List
2011 BMW 335xi  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardtothepaint
In my opinion, BMW is releasing way too many models. I don't understand what the difference is between a BMW 4 series GC and a 3 series sedan now. I don't get why would someone want to buy a 4 door GC when they can get the 3 series that it is built off... In my mind, it really confuses the buyer as to what they really want. It made sense to keep 4 series coupe and 3 series sedan, but not to make the 4 series a 4 door car and say here buy it....

Its funny how BMW said they would not make a 4 door 2 Series sedan to compete with the CLA mercedes offers... but just recently they released a 2 series active touring car, that is probably made to compete with the B class...
Whats next BMW?
I believe bmw is screwing up and they need to stop releasing all these models. It's confusing and some models are just stupid. Gran Coupe. Like really? I was under the impression the 1 was the hatch, 2 was the coupe, 3 was the sedan, 4 was the coupe. What's with all the GC and touring models. It's unnecessary!