View Single Post
      11-06-2018, 11:49 PM   #107
Properstyle
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90 ZCP m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jid2 View Post
I feel like I need to manage expectations here.

I know everyone is excited about this crowd sourced list that has been created and the notion of a group buy. This is none of those things.

This is my spare time, I try and make cool stuff that I'm interested in. In this case I decided to use a butt-ton of my spare time and build roughly a dozen sets of these jack pads. They are still not done, and there is no timeline or deadline for when they will be done. But when they are done - they will be killer! I'm not taking money, accepting pre-orders, or anything like that because I don't want to be working for you, or on your timeline. Not because I'm a jerk, but because I'm on my family's timeline and I'm a busy guy, my projects move slow.

When they are finished I'll likely put them on my website and people can buy them. I had some early estimates of cost, but at this point I'm just waiting to see where I actually land on time and materials. There's a ton of work into these, I've still got engraving on three sides of each part to do after anodizing as well.

I know that I won't be doing anymore of these anytime soon (like years), I've got a bunch of other projects to get to now.
Will those of us that were in that first 10 at least that asked get ours? Can I send deposit?
Appreciate 0