Nugget
Colonel
Rep
Drives: G81 M3 Touring, GR Supra GTS

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OM VT3 View Post
Dave from m3 world is great the problem is definitely nothing to do with him but he will still try and help you where he can.

I've msg back and forth with benvo and i caught him out lying to me he send me a msg saying he had a tune for the ssp clutches to work then next week posted on a thread that they need to go through a relearning procedure...after that i would never use anything with his name on it
I have no problem with Dave. Like I said he has been nothing but professional and helpful.

Benvo does have trouble keeping his story straight. In the deleted thread he wrote that no one out of the thousands of customers had ever complained about the servo changes, then in a PM wrote
Quote:
The select few customers that didn't like the servo changes simply contacted us and asked us what we could do. You decided to make negative comments on a thread that was full of positivity, despite my saying numerous times to contact us directly with any questions.
And he didn't say numerous times to contact him directly. He told me to contact my dealer, which I did.
Appreciate 0