View Single Post
      10-06-2018, 07:10 PM   #9
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

I rather enjoy the varying opinions in this community. Everything from buy him a drink to be patient and crush him....and to think admission isn't even charged.

I agree with the comment made about him being a home owner and being financially invested. Nothing against you OP but put yourself in his shoes. His residence is a bit more permanent and you have to consider how many occupants before you that he has had this battle with. My suggestion would be to walk away. If you try to resolve the issue peacefully he has two options. 1. He could be a prick about it, thus frustrating you more - he feels like he wins. 2. Be a gentleman and resolve the issue peacefully - he still wins because ultimately he has determined the outcome. If you do nothing, say nothing and simply move on with you life with no emotional involvement then you win. Regardless of how he acts from this point on, if it doesn't bother you then his efforts are vain. Nothing frustrates people more than to realize that no matter how hard they try to upset you, you remain a gentleman and completely unaffected by his childish antics.

Good luck and keep us posted.
Appreciate 3
________4158.50
xander_g1007.50
Sea-Tac1455.00