Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3 // 2020 M2CS

2012 E92 - DCT - Mineral White

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 37,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
2012 BMW M3 Competition Package – DCT Transmission - Mineral White – Carbon Fiber Roof – Bamboo Beige Leather – Carbon Leather Trim. This car came with nearly all options except extended leather on the dash.

I am the 2nd Owner of the car. I bought it in December of 2014 as a CPO car from BMW Encinitas with just over 20K miles on it. I have complete service records/receipts/history dating back to my purchase.

The car was my daily driver until April 2019 and currently has just shy of 92K miles on it – most of these miles are simply commuting back and forth to work since I daily drove this car. No accidents, clean CA title in hand.

The car has been garaged its entire life and has always been a southern CA car. It was wrapped for most of my ownership so the paint is in very good condition with a few minor exceptions on the front bumper.

After I sold my last track car, I began building this to be a streetable but capable track car. Despite its current build status, it has unfortunately only ever seen the track 2 times, and only once in its current configuration. The car still has AC/Heater/Radio so it is comfortable to drive to and from the track and also good for canyon running without being overly harsh or having to do without the “creature comforts” that you would enjoy while street driving it.

The Rod Bearings were done at 83K miles (Also have the motor mounts replaced at the same time) and the Throttle Actuators have also been replaced. Aside from a tune and drop in filter, the motor has been left alone and well cared for.

Recent Maintenance:
• Oil change and Cabin Filters – less than 200 miles ago
• Track/Street Alignment – less than 500 miles ago
• Front Coilovers Rebuilt – less than 500 miles on them and zero track days (Rears have about 5K miles on them and 1 track day)
• New Brake Pads / OEM Rotors / Brake Fluid / DCT flush and service – March of 2020 – has been driven less than 5K miles since.

Exterior:
• Aeromotions Static Carbon Fiber Rear Wing
• Arkym Rear Carbon Fiber Diffuser
• Forcewerkz Carbon Fiber Side Skirts
• OEM BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Mirror Cars – These have PPF installed on them
• Carbon Fiber Roof has PPF installed
• Track Spec Motorsports Hood Vents
• OSS Designs Headlights – these have PPF installed on them
• Replica GT4 Carbon Fiber front lip with Aluminum Skid Plate installed
• Replica Carbon Fiber GT4 front Canards
• Blacked out Kidney Grills
• RaceGerman BMW Motorsport Tow Straps with trimmed tow-hook covers

Interior:
• Mumbray Motorsports GTS Replica half-cage powder coated in white
• Mumbray Motorsports Alcantara GTS Rear Seat Delete
• RaceTech Bucket Seats
• RaceTech 6-Point Harnesses
• Brey Krause Seat mounts paired with OEM Electric Sliders
• KMP Steering Wheel

Suspension / Brakes:
• AST 5200 Remote Reservoir 2-way adjustable coilovers. This is with true rear coilovers, not strut and spring combo.
• Ground Control endlinks
• Endless Brake Pads (Also have a brand new set of Hawk street pads if you wanted to switch back and forth when not at the track, the Endless Pads are track pads, medium compound so they don’t squeak much though, I never swapped them out as I had intended but can include with sale)
• Endless RG-650 brake fluid
• Stainless Steel Brake Lines
• New OEM rotors

Drivetrain / Misc:
• Complete Dinan Exhaust, including the quad resonated mid-pipe which is very uncommon/hard to find (Note, because of the mid-pipe, the car will NOT pass CA Smog)
• BPM Stage 2 plus Engine software
• BPM GTS DCT flash
• BPM Servotronics
• BMC Drop In Filter
• SlonShop Aluminum Baffled DCT pan – Anodized Red
• Mumbray Motorsports Front Aluminum Undertray to replace the OEM felt set-up
• Battery replaced in March 2019

Wheels & Tires: The car will come with two sets, one for street and one used for track
• Street Set: Gloss Black HRE P43SC – 19’s wrapped in Hancook Ventus V12 Evo2 tires. Plenty of life left on the tires.
• Track Set: Titan T-55 – 18” wrapped in Dunlop Direzza 3 tires. Plenty of life left on the tires – 3 heat cycles on track and a few canyon runs.

“The Good”:
• This car has been very well cared for – I am a BMW enthusiast, and this was my first M car so I really had never intended to sell it. Every time I have thought about, I go drive it and am immediately back in love – so maybe I won’t sell after all LOL!
• Mechanically this car is very solid and the overall maintenance has always been a top priority of mine. Would rate mechanical condition and reliability frankly at 10 out of 10, but lets say 9 out of 10 because its got 92K miles on it?
• Because the car was wrapped for most of my ownership and it has always lived in a garage, the paint is in very good condition with minor exceptions which will be detailed in “The Bad” section.
• Nearly all of the current “Aftermarket” parts have very low mileage/use on them as I have not really driven the car since converting it to “Track mode” – if you check my IG: MinionM3, you can see the various stages of life this car has had.

“The Bad:”:
• Throughout its life this car has had 3 different rear wings on it – there are a total of 6 holes in the top of the trunk from previous wings – I put white electrical tape over them and called it a day as this, for me, was simply a going to be a track/canyon car. To someone who wants this to look like a “show car”, you’d want to have the holes filled and trunk re-sprayed
• The front Bumper has the usual indentations/impressions from rocks hitting it over time – not really chipped paint though because the car was wrapped. There are a few places where the bumper was smoothed out and repaired before its first wrap but they were never painted over after I unwrapped the car. They, to me, are not very visible, but again, to someone who wants this to look like a “show car”, you’d want to have the front bumper re-sprayed.
• Front Sway Bar Bushings could be replaced for optimal track performance, they are original
• Front Control Arm Bushings could be replaced for optimal track performance, they are original
• Front Passenger HRE is bent and has a small bit of curb rash. The bend does not impact the wheels ability to hold a tire and its superficial at best and because they are black – I touched up the curb rash and you don’t see it unless you’re up close looking for it.
• The track set of wheels has expected signs of use from track – so don’t expect a pristine/like new set of titans, they have been used.

Attached Images

Current Garage:
2012 M3 ZCP, Mineral White, DCT: Track Build
2020 M2CS, Misano Blue, 6MT

Last edited by MinionM3; 01-08-2022 at 02:33 PM.. Reason: Posting price
Appreciate 0