08-24-2010, 06:48 AM   #87
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
Rep
Drives: 15 GSM 435i GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMRLVR View Post
I kinda find this test funny, Ford builds one qood car and that is it they are suddenly the premier automaker on the planet!
Who said that? Sound's like you're getting a little insecure.

Quote:
The M3 and Mustang GT are almost never cross shopped.
Really, and you know this how? They will be now. My friend just sold his e92 M3 for a Raptor.

Quote:
You see most people who think a 2011 Mustang is better than an M3 have never driven an M3.
And you got this info from where? Obviously if they care\know enough to compare the two, they would most likely test both right?

Quote:
A car company has to earn a reputation by building quality products over a long period of time. The Germans have been getting praise and accolades for 25 years now for delivering amazing cars that people loved to own and drive. During the time BMW has been earning the reputation they enjoy today the big three have been building crap,losing market-share, and tarnishing the good reputation they built in the 50's, 60's and 70's to the point of almost folding.
So you said it yourself Ford built great cars. Did they reign for the last 50 years straight? No. Do you think BMW will? Trust me, Ford has built memories and a fond following. I still love the 89 5.0. And lets not discuss the 60's.
Don't forget that BMW will NEVER build a boy racer track car for North America. They already stated this numerous times. So air conditioning, 20 airbags, satelite radio, heated seats, moonroofs, will be the norm. We can't even get cloth seats! And did you read the review of the GTS? You're telling me BMW is advancing in cars that enthusiasts love? E30 anyone?

Quote:
Just because Ford built a great car with the new Mustang GT 5.0, it probably won't make everyone believe every Ford car from here on in will be great......
Again, you're the only one saying this.

Quote:
By The Way: One thing a Mustang owner will never get is Exclusivity.....
Well, I have a 1 series, so.......I gues I'm ten times more exclusive than you lol. (I don't really care about that fact, I just stated that because I thought it would make you smile )

2015 435i Gran Coupe - Current
2008 AW 135i - Sold
Appreciate 0