SOLD **FOR SALE: BBS LM's 20 inch with tires**

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hi Guys.

these will go quick. here are the details:

BBS LM's 20's (aggressive setup) w/ Yokohama tires. It comes with TPMS and ready to be installed. This set costs over $7500.00US.

Specs:

Wheels Tires
20x9 +15 245/30-20
20x10 +20 285/30-20

$5900 SHIPPED anywhere in the United States or Canada

these are not regular offset lm's. boostedtwin, a user here, had these specially made by bbs for a more aggressive look. he bought them through frank at CEC wheels in miami. there is currently a 3 month waiting list to build these wheels.

most people cant figure out why the lm's look so good on the car- its the offsets.

if you look at other m3's with lm's some dont look as good.

i bought them from boosted twin in july and am selling my M3 (sorry guys- just not enough power/torque)

i have put on only on about 2000 miles since. the car is now for sale- i bought a gt3rs and a cl63.

here is the link to the original sale. boostedtwi took some really nice pics. these wheels are less than a year old with less than 4000 miles on them.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=277429

and the these are my crappy pics i ran out of tire dressing so the tires look kind of blah.

send me a PM if you are interested. they are off the car now and you can have them on yours by the end of the week.

i think the LM's look best on the following colors (random order)- white, black, blue, red, grey............uhmmm thats it.

Attached Images

Last edited by johnw(to); 04-09-2010 at 01:05 AM..
Appreciate 0