SHADY1
Hamann M3 Fan
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F10 M5

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
2008 E92 M3 Coupe  [8.14]
Congrats on your Dyno# Nawaaz good stuff you are the man. I do have one question is your exhaust louder than QTRM3 Catless Remus Race exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOMANYCARS View Post
Nice exhaust video, this should help some folks out in selecting what they want.
Remus Race w/catless AA X-pipe should be the next video I will be your Huckleberry I plan to drive to Huston to be added to the video 1st week of DEC. so stay tuned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawaaz View Post
Thank you very much for the appreciation everyone!

Thank you Kevin!

***For those of you who are unaware, Kevin was the gentleman who performed all the installs for my bolt-on's, such as: the full exhaust, pulley, rpi scoops. I will be getting my ssk installed by him tomorrow, hopefully.

If you're in the DFW area, I HIGHLY recommend Kevin to do all of your installs. I couldn't trust anyone more than how much I trust him. Simply an AMAZING guy, who puts so much care into the work of a client's vehicle!

PM me if anyone ever needs his help on any installs.
Thanks for the # Nawaaz I think I will get Kevin to hook up my AA catless exhaust pipes

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tut View Post
When I purchased my RPi full exhaust setup I was debating between it and the Gintani. It now appears that the Gintani does make more HP than the RPi which does dissapoint me a little. I'm gonna have to think about if it is worth changing exhausts to pick up some more HP.
I was on the same boat as you. I was about to pull the trigger on RPI exhaust and Change out my Remus Race exhaust, but I got side tracked by the mod virus and got Hamann side skirts to go with my Hamann body kit . Now that I am back on track and after seeing Nawaaz true Gintani exhaust hp gains for a proven fact. I must add real exhaust hp gains..... Looks like I am pulling the trigger on Gintani axle back exhaust mufflers for my M3

Last edited by SHADY1; 11-18-2009 at 01:32 AM..
Appreciate 0