View Single Post
      10-31-2009, 09:20 PM   #35
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Smoothly

Quote:
Originally Posted by racedoc11 View Post
I have to answer your ignorant comment ...YES I'M AN ER DOCTOR AND YES CALLED BY WORK TO COVER A SHORT STAFF SINCE WE ADOPTED LATELY A NEW POLICY REGARDING H1N1 VIRUS(do you know what it is): YOU don't know how people feel in the ER and how vulnerable they can get.The next time you or some one you know go to an ER and Stay 4 hours before someone sees you, you will apperciate a doctor trying to go fast to help...(your comments are low class)
Of course I know what H1N1 is. As a cop, I am immune to swine flu You can continue to make excuses for your behavior and assume I don't know what its like to sit in an ER for hours on end (New Years eve, drunken female victims of rape), but that doesn't change the fact that you are trying to find a way to avoid obeying the law. I also feel sorry for you that you feel that impugning my profession and my class is necessary solely for having an opinion that differs from you.

By all means, get a V1 and carry on with your superior mentality. After all, you've earned it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by double eagle View Post
Thickness feels good to me and my hands aren't that big.
Appreciate 0