Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 coupe - Manual

Garage List
2009 E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUB-ZERO View Post
By the way, I drove a neighbors 135 last night....basically drove up and down I395 pass the Pentagon and back home (about 10 miles total).

All I can say is:

There is NO comparison between an M3 and 135. I would not even consider buying one..ever..ever..ever (not even for my fiance).

I don't understand whats the buzz about this little car...there are SO many other cars that are better overall and priced lower.

The exterior looks somewhat like a Toyota Corrolla

The interior is cheap....leather is not very good (not sure if it is even leather)

Get the 335 over a 135.

Maybe if they made an M1 and gave it a different exterior look with some added performance gadgetry and better materials on the inside it wouldn't be so bad.

-SZ
That's a bit harsh but I do agree the styling of the car leaves me very cold. I can think of a lot of cars that I would definitely take if looks was the only measure. I really, really dislike the looks but as I've said in every thread relating to looks they are purely taste and can't be used as an argument for or against any car.

The engine I presume is every bit as good as reviews suggest and it's also tunable so that's no bad thing.

I do agree that the M3 chassis package is hard to beat and is only missing another 60-100bhp to make it completely unbeatable. Incredible. If you're feeling lazy leave everything on soft mode and only a complete idiot will lose the car even in the wet and believe me I've intentionally driven like one to see how much nonsense it would take and the answer is more than I can give it apparently. Unreal. Stick it in MDM mode and the levels of stupidity you can get away with are still well within a half decent drivers abilities. With everything on full attack and traction off it's a treat if you are experienced otherwise leave at least MDM on.
Appreciate 0