View Single Post
      07-22-2009, 01:33 AM   #15
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Some kid blew through my parents neighborhood last Thursday night. Rolled his Suburban and killed himself. I was watching my parents house for them so on my way back from an interesting night back to their house I find a hell of scene. People have been leaving flowers and stuff under the tree as a memorial. My only thought was why at 2am is someone going fast enough to roll their SUV and kill themselves when the posted speed limit is 25

Thank god all he did was kill himself (the house he almost hit has kids, and the house across the street also has a bunch of young kids), though that in and of itself is a tragedy, total and complete tragedy.

My point: forget the guy yelling at you, slow down as a favor to yourself, never know who or what might jump out in front of you. Even if you were ok, imagine have a dead kid on your conscious? That would really suck....

Not lecturing at all, just giving some personal experience mixed with my .02

Cheers,
e46e92

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0