06-16-2009, 10:34 AM   #14
Jimmer
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235i with MPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by markymarc1979 View Post
Dinan products are stupidly overpriced and provide minimal power gains. Your just paying for the name. How are they getting away with this? The sad thing is that there dumb people out there with more money then brains.

They are getting so rich on the stupidity of people with too much money. How I envy them.
Only reason I do "some" Dinan stuff is because it doesn't destroy my warranty. Any major stuff that BMW could claim the mods are the problem (software, intakes, etc) it's Dinan. They also R&D like crazy so you know what is going on the car will work. What's stupid is voiding a active warranty on a very expensive car, but nice work insulting a whole group of people at once.....
Gone but not forgotten: 2008 E92 M3; Eisenmann Race Exhaust / Dinan 3.62 Limited Slip Differential / Dinan Software / Dinan High-Flow Intake / Dinan Camber Plates / Dinan Lowering Springs / Dinan Sway-Bars
Appreciate 0