View Single Post
      05-19-2009, 10:38 AM   #10
Mystic195
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 MG/Black M3-IN PRODUCTION

Well the saga continues. After being told that the car would be back in three days, it got extended another week and was supposed to be done that friday. On that friday they informed me it would be this last friday. On Friday I called and asked where the rim was. They informed me it would be in yesterday. When I called the yesterday they informed me it would be in this friday. That would be a total of three weeks for a wheel refinish? I thought that was pretty BS and called to talk to the owner of Patrick BMW. After speaking with his assistant she told me they would call me before the end of business. When she called me back she said I had a loaner and that I would have to wait until Friday. I simply told her that was not going to work and she abruptly cut me off and started to yell that I could not speak to the owner and would have to talk to the head of all their service departments first. After speaking with him about the situation he informed me that no matter what I will have the car today and the length of time is unacceptable. He promised to bring the car out to me so we will see what happens today.

If you want ANY customer service and your car taken care of DO NOT take it to Patrick BMW in Schaumburg!!!!!!
Appreciate 0