View Single Post
      02-22-2009, 04:33 PM   #24
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 Jerez DCT M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
no my friend the issue is not me.. you dont know me at all and i would not care if anyone loves me at all..

I loved all of my e46 m3s with passion and almost cried when i had to get rid of them.. i am not into my e92 that way at all. it feels like a watered down m6.. heavy and slowwww..

people ask me why i bought the car and my response is always the same..

when i went to the dealership they had a red one, with very nice options. they were askin 15k over. the car just came out, and the hype was incredible. i was in very close relations with the dealer so they would have let me get the car at sticker. ONE PROBLEM THEY DID NOT LET ME TEST DRIVE IT. i figured that the e92 should be everything the e46 m3 was but better. design was definitely bar none the best looking car out to date. since i expected the e92 to offer what the e46 did but better i jumped on the deal.

after break in i realized that the car isnt all that.. too heavy for my taste, very watered down.

my conclusion for the e92 m3 is this..... as much as i am a 6mt guy... you gotta get the m3 in dct and daily drive it, thats all its good for pure bmw comfort and daily driving the dct is just for comfort.
Just does not make sense to me, the E46 M3 was awesome but this thing is a whole new level in every aspect.

I think you are going more for flash than for performance. What exactly do you want the M3 to do?
Appreciate 0