Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 BMW M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by play2lose View Post
Looks like the OEM m3 floor mats are back in stock, picked up an extra set. They were NLA when I checked a few years ago!
Thankfully the V2's have been pretty readily available for a little while now, but always nice to have a extra set!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinjoe64 View Post
After a torturous 4-month wait, jus received new set of Recaro Sportster GTs this week!
  • Opted for black leather/carbon weave combo
  • Recaro track slides
  • MS floor mounts
These will be complementary with Extended Fox Red interior with a touch of contrast.
Did a bit of my own 'customization' of backrest; painted inserts along with color to stitching with M tri-colors.

C'aint wait to install and feeeel`em in action!!!...luv 'em already
Love the tri-color stitching touch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharbag View Post
Was all excited to get parts until I saw how FCP packed them...

Sorted the mess and then went for a rip to calm my mind
This is surprising from FCP, wonder if it was the shipping carrier or them, I've never had an issue. Either way, hopefully they're not going down the path of ECS!
Sold: '11.5 e92 M3 | DCT | Mineral White/Novillo | ZCP | ZCV | ZCW | ZP2 | M Performance | ACM | BPM | iND | Thule | LUX | Macht Schnell | Broadway Static | Rogue Engineering | BBS | Challenge | Metak
Appreciate 2