aggie57
First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2.0d X3, 2009 997 Carrera S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androo View Post
Did you guys watch Top Gear last night?
They had the Audi RS4 and Benz C-63 up against the M3. The C63 is an animal of a car but the handling looked shocking, the M3 beat it around the track by 4 seconds yay!! not much to say about the Audi
Yep - now my wife wants me to change my order to Grey. Loved the "cockometer" and Clarksons shades. But they cut his comment that "all the others are copies of the M3" or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neraij View Post
thx for the welcoming msgs .. just curious on what colour n extras u guyz got on ur cars.

i got e92 alpine white(best color imo) :P novillo fox leather. m-DCT, 19", electric rear blinds and the black carbon trim.

i really hope i miss that august month in europe where they all take a month off.. i mean it says production month in july n eta is september still havent got a proper date yet.. finger crossed for a good date
I started with Silverstone, changed to White and now can't decide...! I have until September to finalise spec so I guess I'd better look at as many as I can between now and then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuKe450 View Post
LOL, yes I have turned on the radio, just a few times.. The exhaust note is very, very nice imo

Just had a coffee & a chat with Aggie57, great bloke!! I think he should change his order to a coupe..
Good to meet you Luke - and thanks for paying! I stilll think I'll stick with the sedan though. Nice as the coupe shape is I would really miss the extra practicality and anyway, it's cheaper!
Appreciate 0