02-16-2024, 08:57 PM   #32
ethhaynes7
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 2013, VW GTI 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by S65Hunter View Post
Looking great! How's the ride quality on those springs? I've got EDC on stock springs, but recently picked up a set of used Eibachs. Down the line, I plan on doing Bilstein damptronics so I can keep EDC, but have been contemplating just slapping the springs on for now until I'm ready to spend the money for the Bilsteins.
Ride quality is okay, I've only owned it with the springs so I can't say too much. I think with the springs it does become a little bit stiffer but to me its not too bad. I drove my friends stock e90 M3 edc for a little and it didn't feel vastly different to me but I didn't drive it super hard. My shocks have 74k miles on them and the prior owner put the eibachs on at ~45k I think so they've been on a while and haven't blown the shocks. They're not a huge height drop so I think that could be why, I've read that H&R makes edc super stiff because its a larger height drop.

I also plan to do the evolve Bilstein EDC kit, its a ton of money so that's probably a year or more down the road for me but that's on my "to do" list.
Appreciate 1
S65Hunter1190.00