02-09-2024, 07:58 PM   #15
ethhaynes7
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 2013, VW GTI 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by a5m View Post
Nicely done. Beautiful pics. Love 219M's. Going in your buddy's E90 is...epic.

What else you have planned for it? Like the more OEM/mature direction you took with the car. Refreshing for sure. Thanks for sharing

Thanks! I do a lot of car photography as a hobby and take a lot of pics of my M3 so I'll continue to share pics.
I was actually looking at F8x M3's and then my good friend got his E90 Comp, I had ridden in a few E9x M3's over the years but driving my friends m3 it felt amazing and started the hunt. My dream car is a GT3 and I've been lucky enough to drive a few and the S65 8400rpm felt so similar to me. I really think this M3 is the greatest driving experience for the $$$

Current plans are to continue refreshing it, its at 74,xxx miles, I got the drivetrain to pretty much fully maintained so after a big paint correction this spring, I want to start redoing suspension/bushings and brakes next. I kinda want to keep EDC so I'm thinking Bilsteins EDC alternative and maybe some adjustable height springs.

Nothing too crazy mod wise, definitely want an intake plenum sooner than later. I'm 23 so I'm hoping to keep it nice to enjoy for many more years.
Appreciate 1
a5m623.50