View Single Post
      02-08-2024, 07:55 PM   #24
Freiheit
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 Competition Coupe

I only chose Costco because the price was the cheapest. I could have gone to TireRack and had a speed shop mount them, I could have gone to a Michelin retailer, I could have gone to the dealer and paid double. The purchase price at Costco was the lowest, and the included 5 year road hazard warranty - which I didn't even know about until I was standing in their waiting area getting checked in - is a gold benefit for me. I'll probably make close to my original purchase price back just on replacement tires.

Hagerty Drivers' Club is an add-on for Hagerty insurance customers. It's very similar to the BMWCCA perks, with a glossy magazine, a forum, and a long list of discounts that are either ongoing or time-sensitive. That one scored me a $100 gift card.

The BMWCCA rebate was one of the monthly offers from the Club. It showed up in October, I think, and I had until the last day of the year to make a purchase. I don't know if it was to the general membership, to M owners only, or to people who'd been there a long time (I'm closing in on 30 years as a member). However it worked, it worked. Another card, with $200 on it.

Many companies have "not to be used in conjunction with other offers" in their fine print. I specifically asked the guy at the Michelin Tire Rewards hotline if I could claim both rebates, and he said plenty of people stack rebates. I figured I'd get a nice letter explaining that I couldn't stack the rebates, but instead I got two envelopes with gift cards.
Dinan Stg II Suspension • Remus Race • Gintani CF lip / CF quarter fins • Vorsteiner Type II CF Diffuser • BMW Performance CF Spoiler / black fender gills / black kidney grilles / CF mirror cover • Speed Element GTS CF side skirts • M3 GTS door sills • Lux Angel Eyes • body color reflectors • Alex@Alpine Stg I tune • AA filter

Last edited by Freiheit; 02-08-2024 at 08:01 PM..
Appreciate 0