View Single Post
      01-22-2024, 08:08 PM   #71
JDiaz
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

This thread is why I stay the F... away from forums. Everyone has the right to question a product and ask for details. But stop being blasphemous about fellow members. It doesn't take a genius to see that Abdul is a very standup person and has a great reputation across multiple BMW subgroups. I have known him from the M5baord since my days of owning an E39 M5. Till this day, I don't know of anyone who has dealt with him that had anything negative to say other than the fact that sometimes takes a few days to get back to you. From what I understand, this was not his fulltime thing when he first started so that's understandable.

Yes, he is not the one who invented Rebuild Ta's. But he was damn well the person who put his money where his mouth was and provided that service for us here in North America. I have done 2-3 transactions with him over the years. I Bought TAs from him back in the day when I still had my M3 and had an amazing experience. Also bought G30/F90 taillights from him and I think one other thing. Can't remember off the top of my head.

Abdul I'm happy you're still in the business and are on to new projects. I wish you all the luck.
Appreciate 1