Macpsi
Private
Rep
Drives: 11 E92 m3 6mt

Garage List
1997 Eclipse GST  [0.00]
2002 Lexus IS300  [0.00]
2011 e92 M3  [0.00]
Not going to quote every response here, but I appreciate the responses!

MineralWhiteF80 - I was planning to do the labor for each options minus the alignments. So I'd, be sunk the cost of the resale difference of the springs and the alignments. Leaning closer to the new coilover option with your response.

M3SQRD - yeah I figured it could be that way, and I knew I wouldn't be at the levels of those or the ohlins with just changing the springs on the coils.

TDot Can you elaborate a little more on that? I did a quick search on them and got back their website, but didn't see any options for that. They did look legitimate though. I just would like a little more information about that. What do they do, how much does it cost, any warranty on that option, how would it compare to ohlins/kw? :EDIT: actually found some useful info on the other informative place for these cars... But that did lack the answer for pricing, if you could PM me how much that rebuild cost I'd appreciate it. I did see that they do not offer warranty, so I'd need to know how often a rebuild is required.. It does seem interesting and many people seem to swear by their service vs other OTS kits.

Last edited by Macpsi; 12-14-2023 at 08:17 AM.. Reason: found some info
Appreciate 0