04-19-2023, 04:28 PM   #653
redpriest
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3/Porsche 992 GT3RS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by spxxx View Post
Car is really coming together, the seat time is paying dividends! Looks so aggressive! I'd love to see a Dyno session in current form and another after the dry sump. Feel like Bailey's car, while extremely light, still shouldn't pull that hard unless you're not seeing the full power of the 4.6L setup without the dry sump.

Stoked to see this thing running in anger at Sonoma on Sunday! Trying to make Saturday work but still TBD, currently signed up for T-Hill OnGrid shootout but might sell my spot.
The other thing I noticed is Bailey is basically brake for turn in, back on full throttle well before the apex - his car basically just stays planted through the turn, it's incredible.

I think we aren't seeing the full power yet of the stroker as well. We just need a good block of time to address it - hopefully soon.
instagram.com/titomanlio
Appreciate 1