Rep
Drives: 2007 E85 Z4 / 2013 E93 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E93  [0.00]
2007 BMW Z4 E85  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajee622 View Post
Take $30k.

Market is changing. Hate to be the one to break it to you.

Or I just wait till some of these old cars has problems and the kid who bought it realizes a house is more important than renting and needs to fire sale it ������
For, and it pains me to say this, the SECOND TIME in less than 12 hours I have to tell someone to pack there shit up and fuck off from bkitchener1 post. This is HIS sales thread and unless you're asking price or asking for updates (pics, spec questions, etc.) about this sale, your opinion is irrelevant.

Really confused why this keeps happening but needs to stop. The market will dictate the sale and if he/she needs to adjust up or down they will but this is NOT the place to discuss current market values.

Going to leave this here... https://www.m3post.com/forums/announ....php?f=182&a=2

As well as remind everyone on this...

9) CLASSIFIEDS RULES.
NO THREAD CRAPPING - DO NOT go into a member's for sale thread and post off-topic or critical comments or try to sell your own item in another member's classifieds threads. DO NOT go into a sponsor's classifieds thread and do the same. These threads are protected from any mention of other competing products, complaints, criticisms. There is a vendors' feedback forum for such purposes.

-Duke

Last edited by DukeofAlexandria; 03-13-2022 at 06:32 PM..
Appreciate 2