Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '05 M3 6MT

Garage List
2005 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down_Shift View Post
As mentioned above, about the coatings. This is safe for silicone, plastics, clearcoat, and powder coating right? I'm relatively new to this type of service. It seems really popular among the community recently. Debating on either sending you parts that are off the motor now or just have you blast it when it's back together How long does an engine bay cleaning usually take (trying to get an idea of costs)? Feel free to PM me a estimate if you don't feel comfortable posting it online yet.
Yessir!

I have nothing to hide and always aim to provide full transparency. Some won't like the pricing structure, but those who understand and appreciate the value that my services provide will get it! Engine bays start at $250 and like anything, it really comes down to the vehicle and how dirty it currently is. Most newer cars will probably only need an hour or 2 of work. Some older vehicles could require 2+ hours of cleaning for the engine bay.

Hope that helps! And please, feel free to give me a follow on my social media accounts so you can stay up to date with what I've got going on.

Thank you and cheers!

'05 BMW M3 6MT (Weekend car)
Need to stock up on some detailing products or spiff up your garage, then use my Obsessed Garage link!
Appreciate 1
DrFerry6734.50