Originally Posted by Irineu07 View Post
Hello guys,
Trying to figure out pinout of my new mirror, some pictures below:
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?c...OfJD59GYBiNTEV
I have 2 connectors:
- one with 10 pins (only 6 filled);
- other with 9 pins (all filled).
As far i can see, outiside black connector has 4 wires:
- pin 3 (RED) from black outside connect goes to pin 1 white connector with 10 pins (second picture from link, from left to right);
- pin 5 (WIHTE with BLACK) from black outside connect goes to pin 2 (same interior connector with 10 pins);
- pin 9 (BLUE) from black outside connect goes to pin 7;
- pin 10 (BROWN) from black outside connect goes to pin 3.
There are 2 more pins wich goes to outside the mirroE into a black connect with 3 pins (only 2 pins filled - CAN BUS).
2 years ago i retrofited 1st gen fla, without trouble.
Today i fitted 2nd gen fla, but only alarm led blinking.
It's a simple autodimming mirror with fla and alarm led.
I've got the mirror from a f10 2012, part number: 9052726000

Thank for your help in advice!
Hey. I am not sure F series will work on E series. I have bought 2xE84 Gen2 mirror to retrofit on my E93 since i have CA on my original one. On my experience no matter what i done, side mirrors dims 20% all the time with my FLA mirror. And there is no way to get around since i have to have CA remote controller board working with it. I have tried E63 mirror as well.

F series uses Canbus2 system i wonder if anything to do with it. I have also got little bit advance on this mirror retrofit and i was able to just swap the GEN2 sensor on a Gen1 mirror, and it worked without an issue. But it was a job since the plugs are completely different.
, F85 ACC Retrofit
Appreciate 0