01-05-2022, 10:37 AM   #75
wtwo3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 23 X7 40i; 23 M3; 24 cooper s

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by D_o_S View Post
Ya, this is a good point to some extent... but as I have mentioned, she is the most reliable and honest woman I have been with. What I mean to say is: she never misses a call (almost always answers, and if not, calls back when appropriate). Literally, 0 calls unanswered. She almost never cancels dates, i.e. maybe one or two cancelled times we were to see each other out of 30+ in 6 months. She never says "no" when I want to see her. She invites me to spend time with her as appropriate. She initiates calls as appropriate. She is interested to hear how I am, what I am up to from time to time.

She spends her free time with me, I see her maybe once/twice a week and "every weekend" (maybe one weekend we haven't seen each other in 6 months). She spends her free time with me (i.e. takes time off and we go on a week long roadtrip).

And so I ask myself, if you're going to be with a person, you can't just have sunny days, right? I mean, I am much happier if she answers the phone everytime and says "What a bad day I've had, the sky is falling", rather than not pick up and ghost me for a day or two, and then come back all sunny and optimistic.

We're all different and express ourselves in different ways, and I believe she doesn't know how "mean" she may sometimes sound = she is just trying to express herself. I believe I can withstand anything, and am not a person to judge quickly = so I let her be herself, but at this point now, I would like to talk and discuss with her some patterns I believe I see.

As to what I do for her, yeah, I help her out with things, buy her things, cook her dinner, take her out. To me, it seems like I am the leader and don't leave her much room to initiate. I.e. if I were in her position: there is this guy who I like spending time with, and it's wednesday. I know I am going to see him on friday, sunday, saturday because he called me. On monday, I'll give him time off. On tuesday or wednesday, I will call.

So, all in all I think we have quite a tight relationship because I lead her into seeing each other, and she follows. Out of all the people I know of that she is with (female and male) she has one female friend she hangs out with regularly and has done so for years. From what I have seen, she does not hang out with anyone else as much as me, and "almost certainly" does not hang out with anyone but me when she is tired and not feeling to be "herself".
But.... no sex right?

Say it with me..... FRIEND ZONE

'20 BMW m340i... '20 BMW X5 40i... '16 Infiniti Q50 RS 400... '10 Lexus RX 350... '08 Lexus IS 350... '00 Nissan Maxima... '93 Nissan Maxima
Appreciate 2