Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 SSII E90 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdvert View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
Thanks for chiming in. Very displeased with the rod bolt service/shipping experience with M power. I'm just glad I was able to get the BE spec from turner on short notice last week since my car was scheduled for the RB service this week.

Will be attempting to return these on Monday.
Were you able to return these MPower rod bolts without an issues? Unfortunately I never seen this thread until now and well, I'm also not feeling to keen on using these.
It was incredibly difficult but I did manage to return them.

During the whole process the website was also changed and updated. When I purchased, there was a BE logo on the thumbnail for the rod bolt S65 order. About the time I tried returning they said they had changed the website to no longer have a BE logo on the rod bolt thumbnail image. Almost as if to tell me I should have known what I was ordering was not BE spec. But when I searched their website through google, the old website still showed up with the bolts being listed and the BE logo still present.

I had to send a screen recording of myself navigating their website with the clear evidence of BE logo misadvertising to get my bolts returned. I ended up ordering the bolts through turner and they were as described, BE spec, in the appropriate foam padded shipping insert.
Appreciate 1