06-02-2008, 09:53 AM   #18
eNCore
///M 5light
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 MCB ///M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1234 View Post
A lot of fun that car's going to be when your "making friends" in jail. I've never gotten a ticket for "cornering too fast". I've gotten more than my share for speeding. Sadly, the things the C63 is good at you can only do so long on the roads before chance will catch up with you. When chance catches you in a C63 it will not be just a ticket at 50 over it'll be jail (you may get out of a few but eventually you'll meet a pissed off or disgruntled officer). You can go as fast as you like on a track but sadly the C63 isn't as capable on the track. That leaves the drag strip. Maybe you can find a long one and really enjoy your beast. Better yet, move to Germany and cruise the Autobahn.

It is dangerous because of the whole jails is dangerous and crashes at 140+ are dangerous thing.
Haha I know it's dangerous, but I am pretty sure almost 80% of the people on this forum has gone over 120-130 on the freeway before. Some even post pictures or videos. Plus, you don't need a C63 to go that fast, a M3 can do it without effort too. I just think the C63 will be more fun while doing it. If you don't want to go fast then why get a M3 or C63? Just get a 335i, but even a 335i can go 135 without effort. -.- Then I guess we should just get a Civic. When going fast, just remember not to do it too much and only when the road is clear.
Appreciate 0