View Single Post
      04-16-2021, 03:06 AM   #54
TX
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2009 ///M3 E92 APW 6MT

Abdul, OK lets play the game since you were rather disrespectful to me when I questioned you about your product more than once and you called me a liar.

I do not believe that anything was said that was incorrect about you or your business practices regarding the bolts or ACL shells. It was proven your ACL hand measured custom sets were nothing more than a split H and HX set in original heat shrink 100% untouched. It was proven that you were advertising BE bolts including their stock photo on your website and were selling your own custom machined ARP 2000 bolts off a factory Chevy bolt. You did later correct your website description and photos. Granted this was the original method from BE as well and you figured out their scheme and used it to continue your own bolts. The problem is when you continued to use the BE logo to sell their product and were shipping your custom bolts and not the BE bolts as they admitted to not selling you bolts for a rather lengthy time and yet told me you had them on order from them. So to continue since I have both bolts on hand.. which is which? It's pretty easy to tell. Sorry I don't have the aged 625 bolts.