View Single Post
      01-17-2021, 08:47 AM   #27
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgrae456 View Post
Appreciate your opinion but disagree. I wouldn't characterize it as a bribe just a thank you. Like I explained in an earlier post I split time between NYC and Dallas and haven't been able to get back to NYC since covid because of the risks. I have been having telehealth visits with my doctor's in NYC. It wouldn't make much sense to start with a new team of doctors in Dallas especially since every doctor's visit puts me at further risk of catching covid. Again I would never try to put myself infront of someone more deserving. I qualify to get the vaccine, I have 3 of the high risk conditions that qualify you. I am just having a hard time because I don't have a relationship with a doctor, Pharmacy, or hospital group in Dallas. Sorry if I came off brash in anyway it's not what I intended. I'm just desperate to be honest.
It won't matter with the current rigid guidelines if you did work with a doctor local to you. Despite Azar's statement of also including us that are in the medically high risk group, no state has adjusted their policies to accommodate that guidance.

Can't get more at risk than those undergoing cancer treatment with immune compromised systems and none of us have been able to get the vaccine.
Appreciate 1
Mgrae456271.00