BCBMWF30
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: m3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assimilator1 View Post
They have already been caught red handed selling non-be arp rod bolts as BE-ARP rod bolts, and they are no longer a BE dealer because of that.

That's likely not entirely accurate, it's true he didn't get the bolts from BE, but the bolts he was/is getting appear to be identical to the bolts BE were getting up to the beginning of this year. So it's more marketing spin by BE, they were almost certainly the same bolts!
Not sure if you've read this thread, but I hope to prove that soon as I will hopefully be getting some mpower ARP 2000 rod bolts as well. Unless of course someone would like to provide measurements for ones they have already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCBMWF30 View Post
Ok, Mpower just replied to me and I should have remembered this myself. The upper bearings are from the ACL HX Series bearings and the lower are the standard H series bearings. HX-STD has thinner side walls for a little more clearance.

Its 11pm and they took the time to respond! Customer service alone, cant beat it. If and when i need the throttle actuators i will get them from Mpower for sure. Based on customer service.
Ok, so you didn't ask for mixed and measured then?

ha9981
Now I don't have a problem with unmeasured shells as I shared earlier because it makes little sense to control one variable given the final result depends on at least 3 variables. Just trust the manufacturer tolerances. Here I agree with Lang.
It absolutely makes sense as your eliminating 1 variable, better than none, and it will reduce the total possible variance.

phonsalb
How much is that measuring kit out of curiosity?
I just order a "custom mix" set. It didnt say anything about measured.
Appreciate 0