View Single Post
      09-10-2020, 08:53 AM   #83
BlueM3Wagon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 e91

Gintani Kit is sold, UPS never approved any claim so I took a hit as far as replacement cost for SC but definitely ahead of 0 dollars. Bearings are being done next week, I've yet to go over 5k rpm in the car because I'm absolutely terrified of blowing the engine. Some things to sort out of the car, still. After a few weeks of driving the car I've discovered various electronic items not working or intermittently working.

no navigation since donor was CCC and I used my CIC from the wagon

moonroof button randomly not working at times

usb connection for music will randomly shut off at times while driving and reset connection

rear window lock not working, having 3 year old kids in the back is super annoying they keep messing with it

Rear Pdc screen doesn't pop up on reverse. Nor does the pdc pick up objects.

I had to rewire some speakers from the amp as they were run to wrong location.

More issues with body fitment, front bumper not lining up well on fenders and gapping on hood and headlights.

Side skirts won't push in all the way towards the rear of the car, tried to fix with new clips but doesn't hold

Rear bumper is a mess. Where the two bumpers were spliced there's a raised edge along the entire bumper now, I believe it was smooth when i picked the car up but happened over time. Also the right side has a deep indentation and looks awful from the rear like a dent from being hit. Painter said due to shrinkage, I'm going to see if paint correction does anything to the raised edge but might have to redo the entire bumper, I can't live with it.

Kind of frustrating due to the time I waited for the car to be completed. I felt like with the money I paid I should have gotten a fully sorted car. Going to keep working at it until I'm happy with it.

Follow on Instagram: BlueM3wagon
Appreciate 2
CSBM52756.00