///Mobbin
Colonel
Rep
Drives: m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartledoo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilspiritM3 View Post
Weird. My 14mm press in stud/hubs came with the nuts from core4.
That would make more sense, but I noticed that it says they're sold separately in all caps and with stars surrounding it lol. Then they aren't listed in the online store. I messaged them to ask if they sell the nuts and replacement hub hardware so we'll see what they say...
Funny enough I just ordered from Tom/Core4 this week, I went with the 12mm MSI press-in fronts to save a little, grabbed MSI 12mm nuts also, and some spare studs/nuts to keep in my track bag. For now I am doing MSI thread-in rears (got those from Turner) but will eventually upgrade to the press-ins for the rear as well. I also considered 14mm and Tom was saying he doesn't stock the 14mm nuts right now. Really looking forward to this kit, so many stories of broken studs from folks, feel I've been lucky so far. The MSI nuts do have the same dry lube coating that the studs have but it doesn't last very long on the nut<->wheel interface, I'll need to watch that. Tom knows his stuff, I'm impressed with all his research and write-ups on this.