Rep
Drives: 2016 Corvette Z06/Z07

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfdeacon88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfdeacon88 View Post
beadmaker is a very weak top 'sealant' or whatever one wants to call it. It's probably the least durable option out there, and based on the amount required for an application, it's probably the most expensive think one can use for a spray sealant.. its durability and protection has been debunked on many technical reviews. Id honestly try the TW ceramic spray wax, it's been phenomenal for both a base sealant as well as maintenance top coat for me, and destroyed beadmaker in multiple detailed head to head reviews.
Have you personally ever tried beadmaker?

watch this video. this is probably the best, most knowledgeable detailer expert on YT.
It's on the Internet.. it HAS to be correct, right?

For every video against a product there's probably one for it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

There's also Pan the Organizer, Matt Moreman from Obsessed Garage, and many more that have overwhelmingly positive experience with Bead Maker.

I personally use Bead Maker because, in my personal experience, it's incredibly quick, effective, and inexpensive. It works just as well as my old go-to machine sealant (Blackfire Wet Diamond) and takes a tenth of the time to apply. I wash my M3 probably 2-3 times a month, sometimes as much as weekly during the warm months. So, in my use case there's absolutely nothing wrong with the product.
Appreciate 0