11-29-2019, 06:29 PM   #10714
Bartledoo
Driver
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelse92 View Post
The only other thing that's tempting me is the 15% off sale at Murray Motorsport as I would really like to pickup some seats for my car... Still debating though on that purchase as it's a bigger one and would also lead me down the rabbit hole of needing to buy mounts, harnesses, etc LOL
BUT If anyone wants an AIM Solo or SmartyCam, that 15% off makes the combo a very good deal and is tempting me too...
I've got a cart on murray for Schroth Flexi 2x2's. They have a great price on those. Seeing used flexis on ebay bid up higher.

I just bought a Circuit 2 QRT from rallymerchandise.eu for $645 shipped (no sale actually, just the best price I found online); and a brey krause R-9261 seat mount and R-9259 sub strap bar for $283 shipped from vividracing. EDIT: I canceled the order for the seat because murray has them for $452 after the 15% discount!

Anybody have a best price on HANS III? The murray 15% won't apply to the hans.

I'm also tempted by the APR GT-250 price of $1450 at evasive motorsports, but I'm having a cage fabbed soon, and need a bbk before aero as well. I wish there were some better bbk deals on PFC or AP kits.

Last edited by Bartledoo; 11-29-2019 at 08:34 PM..
Appreciate 0