View Single Post
      08-23-2019, 12:14 AM   #340
derbo
Derbo Tuning
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post
what about rear diffuser? considering any? out of the handful of choices for the sedan...
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90///M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by derbo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter2090 View Post
Yeah I feel the same about the splitters, looks incomplete.

I also feel the same about the CRT but makes the sides look incomplete haha, but I do think it would be nicer than splitters and it would match your car well!
I definitely have the same reservations about the CRT lip as you! It does look a little incomplete as well but slightly different from the way the splitters do. The CRT Lip adds to an area that is slightly higher than the rest of the bumper where the splitters add to the lower point. The reduction of clearance on the splitters while looking incomplete, just doesn't make sense to me.

The CRT in certain angles looks complete, and while others look incomplete. I'm still on the fence. No lip also looks so good so I'm not rushing into this decision.
You should check out status gruppe lip, probably best in clearance and might look more "complete" than CRT
I heard they have poor QA. I have not seen anyone post an install besides their own testing demo ones.

In regards to the rear diffuser, Metak, Vorsteiner, or RKP challenge would be my choice. With all these cf parts for the rear, I feel I need to balance the front first
Track Chat Discord: https://discord.gg/VsKbTyqBVj
SF Bay Area: DM For coding services
Appreciate 0