View Single Post
      05-03-2019, 09:44 AM   #20
SYT_Shadow
///M Powered for Life
Rep
Drives: E90M/E92M/M4GTS/M4GT4/X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzyfry123 View Post
I will say that technology can be a turn-off for me. For something that's to be used as I intend, less is more. That's one of my favorite points of my old "stripper" E90M. Manual cloth seats, no navigation, no sunroof, 6MT... I could probably count the times I even turned the radio on in that thing on one hand. The next car will be treated similarly.

Danny has me reeling back in to that E86 car now... I came close to buying one a few years back.

I love stripper E9Xs as well, I have two! The CS seats feel like total shit in comparison as the leather is so slippery vs cloth.

The E86 has a sense of occasion that few other cars have. It feels incredibly purposeful and designed for sporty driving. The cabin is so intimate, I just love it. It's so petite, huge hood with a straight 6 in it... one of the most perfect cars BMW has made.
And you can CSL-box it!!!!!!!!!

One could argue a Cayman has a similar focus, however, the Z4M actually delivers on the engine side with a completely insane, very high specific output engine which feels head and shoulders above anything that has ever been put into a Cayman.
Appreciate 1