Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
Dog is free game if it's a threat and off it's leash.
lets put it this way shall we.

My dogs are trained to take down men on command. I usually run a team of two so that's going to hurt even if you will survive.

Shoot my dog, and I'll end you.

And I'm the fucking pacifist here.

And now off to bed for me it is. I just have spent 20 years explaining to owners why they fucked up their dogs and shooting never came up since I'm European.
There are plenty of bad dog owners to go around. As you know certain breeds have a very strong natural prey drive and consequently require obedience training. A lot of owners do not put the time or effort into that training and end up with a poorly adjusted dog which will bite. As I said, in the US if one of these maladjusted dogs is off leash and it attempts to bite someone it's game over for the dog. In the US many towns require dogs on a leash when in public.

Side note: In high school there was a grocery store across the street from my school and one afternoon I walked over there to buy a snack before a track meet. . Two little girls were at the edge of the parking lot and one of them had a German Shepherd on a leash. That damn dog took off after me and dragged that poor girl on the asphalt for at least 10 feet. She was too small to walk that dog.

I barely reached safety in a drugstore because the entrance door was not automatic. I'll never forget feeling that dog snapping an my heals as I weave around parked cars. Scary as shit.

If I had a firearm I would've shot the dog rather than praying I could out run it long enough to reach safety. I love dogs, and really love GSD's but it wasn't my fault that 3ft tall little girl had a 85 lbs GSD on a leash.

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 0