View Single Post
      04-10-2018, 11:27 PM   #1
Transfer
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bronco Wildtrak, Tesla MYP

I'm back! Of course never really left but it's been 4 years and 4 months since I regrettably sold my E90 ZCP DCT, went to an SQ5, and then M235i xDrive. Both of those replacements were fantastic cars that were fast and with more practical attributes, but of course they were not substitutes for an M3. I have kept up with the forums and have been looking at M3s for sale for the last two years.

About a month ago I decided I couldn't take it any more! My 2er lease was coming up so I was getting an E9x M3 dammit. It also happened that I found a car to my great liking in SC and hadn't seen anything locally I would buy in probably 6 months. So I shipped it out and picked it up Saturday.

2012 E92 DCT ZCP SSII over black/carbon with 35k miles, clean in and out and no mods. I'll let these basic driveway pics do the talking. I'm in the process of moving so nice photos will have to come in a few months.

It is SO good to be back. I cross shopped RS5s and M2 and there is just no substitute for the S65. It is just so special and we all know nothing like it will be made ever again. The rest of the car is just excellent as well and I feel like this go around I have a very new appreciation for what it is. I'll probably keep this one a road car with only light track use (if any) and keep it as OEM+ as possible.

Plans:
Black chrome BMW Edition grilles and gills - done
MPE - ordered
Maybe test pipes or high flow cats
OEM carbon rear spoiler
Change current Pzeros to PS4S in 255/275
GTS DCT tune
Tune (BPM VS Alpine) and some coding
Lux angel eyes
Painted reflectors
Tint (probably going 40%)
OEM alcantara steering wheel
Ceramic Pro
Winter wheels/tires in OEM 19" sizes
Rod bearings by 75k when extended warranty runs out

Glad to be here! Pics after the first bath and a few E90 shots for nostalgia. PS I like the E92 better so far. .
Also ignore the exterior house paint job in process.
Attached Images

Appreciate 15
SDPLV493.00
330ciprem228.50
usu335i110.50
SYT_Shadow11517.00
EnVe461039.50
UPSROD948.50
Not Sure223.00
Law6389.00
pcohen15380.50
ezpark21.50