10-12-2017, 03:03 PM   #33
JRob23
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M3ftw View Post
I bought this used on the forums off a guy in Canada. I ran it all summer and put about 4k miles on it. I’m surprised how difficult people make it trying to sell stuff on here. I feel like we are all older doing pretty good in life owning an M3 but I feel like I’m on the Evo forums selling to teenagers. Are you interested in it or just were really bothered by the miles?
I'm not sure I understand the reason behind using your point of reference in replying to my post, but if you have a problem with a potential buyer vetting the seller, and item for sale, then it's probably safe to safe you're not the right person to do business with. My question revealed you are the second owner, something you did not disclose, and you are frustrated because of that and felt the need to undermine me? I'm certain there's more you aren't caring to share, as you seem quite rattled based on your reply and look like the teenager here.

Honestly, I guess I would be frustrated too if I had $4k tied up :/ Oh, and now that I feel offended, and to answer your question, I am no longer interested in sharing a higher end transaction with a person who carries themselves and handles business in the way you do. Grow up and go buy your GTR. Well...you might have to sell this first GLWS and lay off the monsters guy.
Appreciate 2
BOOF-M34451.50