View Single Post
      02-21-2008, 04:06 PM   #157
gbb357
Captain
Rep
Drives: IS300

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
Your semi-sarcastic baiting is really quite annoying. Perhaps you can provide the detailed evidence and reasoning for your statement that the car is under-rated as opposed to a simple proclamation? By the way you have heard of "efficient dynamics" and BER right? Since you may have heard of these things and realizing that despite over ambitious BMW marketing there is absolutely much truth behind most of their marketing.
Sarcastic?! I wasn't being sarcastic at all, if i am being sarcastic i would make it clear that i'm being sarcastic. You on the other hand are easily being defensive, you are such a fan-boy it's not even funny. God forbid anything is said about the M3 that you don't agree about you easily start flaming. Settle down and take a time out will you. I'm not making any proclamation or claiming any facts, i am merely speculating. Why is it so hard for you to believe that the M3 is under-rated. BMW has been doing this for years, the 335i is under-rated as well. You did'nt have any problems proclaiming the IS-F to be under-rated and your famous "massively under-rated" post about the GTR was'nt a big deal to you either. Why should this be a big deal?
Appreciate 0