View Single Post
      05-18-2016, 06:55 AM   #78
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShocknAwe View Post

Sorry, just not interested in discussing anecdotal observation with you. Provide me with literature like i mentioned earlier and I might humor you. Might. That's the reason. Very simple. Do you understand? Had my fun, thanks.
People have been using mobile phones too now for 3 decades. That also isnt enough?

Or do you also dont believe that a device that can be detected and transmit data over a distance more than 10 miles emits more RF radiantion than a car?
There is nothing anecdotal about that. Unless you want it to be in your own mind...
You may call it anecdotal but the rest of the world calls it common sense.

And like I said: not buying a tesla for that reason but still using a mobile phone, computer, bluetooth/wifi equipment etc is either ignorant or hypocrite.
Or both? humor me
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t
Appreciate 0