View Single Post
      08-16-2015, 10:33 PM   #72
SaNGRia
Major
Rep
Drives: LCI E93 M3 + F85 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peertwelve View Post
A dealer could.... Applaud the determination but you've been at this for months!
Thank you. This topic became my diary! And I'm sure it will help some people in the future!

Dealer doesn't want to answer unless you drop the car there. I called and specifically asked them, All i hear is bring the car let us diagnose it!

Now i learnt how not to get any error message to DME, since i see the clutch switch either not working or responding, i am not attempting to start the car, so that way no more error messages due to Dme response ! And i wait like 5-10 min go back and unlock the car, Va Laa clutch is working again!

I purchased DME relay and clutch switch sensor. If that doesn't solve the problem i will probably go to dealer. There is one guy who i talked, he said lets do the diagnose together, if i find it you can fix it so at least u will find the problem! (i am not sure about that but i will give a shot)

And car did not start today either, so there is nothing to do with Led lights. Somehow the performance increased tho!
, F85 ACC Retrofit
Appreciate 0