View Single Post
      03-03-2015, 01:27 AM   #6
richinvan
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSupa View Post
I'm pretty sure you have the Revscene meets confused with the WCCE meets. The WCCE meet last year at Spanish Banks had cars doing burnouts, cars in ditches, etc. People at Revscene meets are generally well behaved, and don't do anything stupid.

Also, Thursday night meets have nothing to do with Revscene, so I don't even see how that's relevant.
Plenty of people who identify themselves as Revsceners attended that WCCE mess - and show up on Thursdays at Market. How is it relevant? Normal Joes and Janes out there don't know the difference. Most cops don't know the difference. They probably don't care even if they did? As far as they're all concerned, we're all the same... and to those lacking in 'car' knowledge, we are the same.

Just statin' the facts, no harm, no foul - and nothing personal. Not trying to argue here; you're going to do what you're going to do. I'm sure you're a responsible, stand-up dude, as are the majority of Revsceners.

The bottom line, sadly, is that *any* large group of 'nice' or tuned cars in the Lower Mainland right now is going to draw attention of the negative kind... thanks to some of our peers who ruined it for all of us who have been coming out for stuff with zero issue for literally years.

I hope I'm wrong in that assessment. But I don't think I am. All of these large events are massive heat scores now.

Last edited by richinvan; 03-03-2015 at 01:55 AM..
Appreciate 0