View Single Post
      01-15-2015, 03:52 PM   #28
TeckniX
Registered
Rep
Drives: E60

I wouldn't show any of that, as names can then be traced back to other people and they can then harass others for the exact same crime.

You may be smart about it and know how to answer, some of your friends may fail under the pressure and admit to being in the car with you when 'said' infraction took place.

just my 2cts.

ps: I'm not a lawyer, just a pov

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3414 View Post
Haha no it was the county sheriff so it the alleged incident took place on the highway. I talked to my buddy who is a cop and also called an attorney, told me the same thing. I should show up, play the fool and don't admit anything. Called the the officer on the phone today to reschedule the meeting to make it after work, he would not give me details over the phone of the incident. While at work today I just screen shotted and printed all the text messages/ fb messages I have received from my friends over the past few months asking if they can drive my car in case they argue the fact that I would let anyone drive my car when I say the driver seat is more open than a whores legs on my car.
Appreciate 0