12-04-2014, 06:58 PM   #46
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Yea seriously. Why don't you guys keep that in the F80 section. Has absolutely nothing to do with the E9x.
Because many have been BANNED in the F8x section for pointing out faults of the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
The ones that will move into an F80 has already decided to at least test drive it, or have already bought one.

You guys have obviously already made up your mind about the car, so what are we learning in all these new threads? Nothing IMO.

I just wish there were more topics to discuss on the E9x, about modding, maintaining ect... forums have just been so dead lately.
The forums has been dead because the E9x is 7 years old and nothing new has come out for it. Most here are secondary owners now, so you'll see the same OLD topics come up all over again.

Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0