01-25-2014, 12:50 PM   #530
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealYourFace View Post
Congrats, great ride. I really prefer Corvettes in a subtle color like that. My dad is a vette guy and has a torch red one and has an order in for a 2014 z51. I begged him to get a subtle dark blue/tan interior but I'm sure he got some gaudy color. But he's Italian, and 5'6" so......

By the way, do you always track with your visor down? I feel like I'm going to suffocate with the visor down.
i get that suffocating feeling also at times with visor down. there is one section at the ridge where you go down hill and the depression makes my visor shut on its own so i just have been trying to get used to it. dont know how people run with a balacava as well especially on hot days.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0