Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3

Garage List
2011 E92 M3  [9.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by epbrown
Quote:
Originally Posted by onnex View Post
well, for me knowing that you bought a sports car, and added about 200 lbs so you could take the roof off... that shows where your priorities are with the car (undeniable leaning towards the feminine side of the spectrum).
How is wanting a convertible for more exposure to the elements effeminate? The Porsche 550 and 356 speedster are feminine? The Bentley 8? The Dodge Viper? The 65 Lincoln Continental?

And one day, will someone explain to me why so many supposedly straight guys always know what cars are hot in the gay community? I live 8 blocks from Chicago's Boystown and if someone put a gun to my head and said to name the top 3 cars driven by gay men, I'd be one dead mofo.

Who said anything about gay or knowing what certain people want?Cool your jets, you're getting ahead of yourself and reading into this too far. To each their own is my motto, but OP asked why some people think they're chick cars, so I told him. Being as you guys obviously like them, I'm sure it's not something you want to hear. Advice: don't ask questions you don't want answers to.

Enjoy your cars, whatever they may be and hopefully they make you happy, and who gives a damn what other people think